An independent new gTLD Consultant
- I help new gTLD applicants prepare their launching and offer massive buzz to teach potential Registrants;
- I edit a newsletter about new gTLDs "only";
- I write about new gTLDs on the online press in French, in English. I also allow the use of my name for specific articles;
- I help brands to monitor the ICANN new gTLD program updates;
- I offer new gTLD and domain name consulting, promote new gTLD projects worldwide at Jovenet Consulting;
- I offer a local presence in Paris for new gTLD applicants based abroad;
- I connect new gTLD applicants with the right advisory services;
- I provide an advice on the market targeted by the application;
- According to the project and/or level of investment, I help connect to actual existing applicants and/or investors;
- I hunt for new gTLD "Community endorsements";
- I help acquire Premium new domain names;
- In regard to "Round 2" of the ICANN new gTLD program, I am interested in:
- investing in new gTLD projects;
- leading new gTLD projects.
An independent domain name Consultant
My experience as a Corporate Registrant, then working for Corporate and Retail Registrars allows me to offer experienced independent consulting (I do not sell domain names). I work within companies dealing directly with people to solve problems related to domain names. I help brands face the new gTLD wave with most of their questions:
- "Who" is doing "what" in my industry?
- How do I prepare before a new domain name extension is launching?
- How do I track a launching?
- Which domain names should I or should I not register?
- How should I protect my brands and where do I start?
- What is the use of the Trademark Clearinghouse? How to proceed?
- Domain name monitoring;
- Domain name brokerage services: I help recover domain names: note this is not about paying a cyber squatter or a domainer. It happens the right speech solves many problems according to who calls and who picks up the phone;
- Domain name policies;
- Large domain name portfolio owners:
- how to organize?
- how to simplify the registration process?
- how to centralize the domain name activity?
- how to kill costs?
- Change Registrar (and monitor the changing if necessary);
- Domain name portfolio analysis and suggestions.