The "I" page
Who "I" am
The "I" page is a page dedicated to things such as:
What I like:
- The Sea Cleaners: a boat using tools to remove the floating plastic macro-waste using an on board factory to collect, sort, compact and store plastic waste. I see a start of a solution here;
- I travelled quite a lot and find this exciting: I like to try new foods too;
- France, French culture and its food. England, Spain and their culture;
- Android, G Suite and Nomulus;
- Foie-gras: there is a French company which has just invented a new way to feed ducks without hurting them. French can be civilized sometimes;
- Gérard Depardieu;
What I have done:
- Jovenet Consulting is a company that I set up 6 years ago: I am still around and have increased my visibility;
- I lived in other countries, it contributed a lot to my understanding of the world and decisions that I take.
What I don't like:
- French strikes for ridiculous reasons. Unions are a problem to France's economy: the way the @SNCF and @AirFrance behave are a nonsense;
- Conflicts of interest at the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers: they exist and I see them. Unfortunately, it is always ambigus and a matter of interpretation;
- Crap French TV: I don't understand why some programs contribute to making people more stupid.
What I want:
- New gTLDs to develop more and contribute to their innovation (project John Wolley, etc...) for leaders like Google, Amazon or Microsoft;
- Earn more;
- Operate and develop my own TLD;
- Work with/for a backend registry;
- Travel more.
What I wish:
- French politicians were more efficient "acting" and spent less. Better consider solutions when spending billions on stupid and useless projects such as new fast train lines (Bordeaux/Toulouse) or the ultra expensive and badly renewed contract for the Velib' in Paris. This is a torture when you belong to those who pay taxes;
- French presidential mandates were longer than 5 years: 10 years minimum;
- The price of .BRAND new gTLDs (dotbrands) to lower at the ICANN;
- A procedure to submit a new gTLD application "made simple";
- Backend registries to "wake up". Guys, you're too expensive: registries can't develop also because of you ;-)
What I love:
- My wife and three kids;
- Planting trees and returning years after to see how they've grown up;
- Hot-dogs and good "coq au vin";
- The "Tarn".
A bio is one thing but who I am is far more interesting I believe. This page is for diggers.
I sometimes add things here.